2.04.2014

Updates-Winter/Spring 2014

Hello-

Some releases have been on tap for awhile now- As I take a break from novel writing, several of my short stories have been accepted and recently published from several publishers, both in magazines and paperback. Below is a release list of all of my projects and one's I'm working on.

Horrfied Press-

Available Now from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Lulu

Contagion- Zombie Novel
Suffer Eternal Volume III-My stories Gravedigger and Phantom are inside this collection
Nightmare Illustrated Volume 2- My story The Bone Whistle with artwork by Niall Parkinson
Nightmare Illustrated Volume 3- [Christmas Issue] My story The Box with artwork by my daughter Natalie Gehlert
Hell Whore III- My poem Blood Moon is inside this nifty collection [RELEASE DATE  March 5, 2014]

James Ward Kirk Publishing-

Ugly Babies Volume 2-My story The Nursery resides inside this fantastic collection.
Cellar Door Volume 2-My story Burial with artwork by my daughter Natalie Gehlert
Red Triangle- My first novel in two years comes to the surface in a red bloodbath of mayhem. [RELEASE DATE SPRING 2014]

Other projects- New Ferrymen stories, Quiver relaunch, a non-fiction book on raising a Down's Syndrome daughter

Keep Reading
Keep Writing

J.G.


No comments: